Concert Bell F1
Floriforus flowers bloom all at once!
Color : Golden yellow petals with dark disk
Size : 60-70 inches tall
Market Use : Landscape, Cut flowers
- Short branches.
- Pollen free.
- Unique and voluminous appearance of flowers.
- Small and Dark green leaves make neat appearance.
- 5 days after main branch blooms, primary branches bloom all at once.
- Sowing：End of April to July(recommended)
- Optimal temperature for germination is 20-25℃(68-77F). Under low temperature conditions, put row cover in order to secure the ground temperature.
- Direct seed(recommended)
- Transplanting : Plants dislike root disturbance. Transplant before roots start disturbing.
- Plant spacing:15cm x 15cm(6x6inch) minimum for Cut flowers.
- 30cm x 30cm(12×12 inches) for Landscape. Better to plant wider.
- Narrow spacing reduces number of flowers in the middle rows because of insufficient lighting
■Days to Maturity
60-70 days (depending on day length)
- Dry condition is unfavorable. Dry condition makes stem shiner and reduces number of flowers. Mulching culture helps stable initial growth.
- Moderate nitrogen content is preferred. Too much fertilizer makes plant too high and bloom late. Less fertilizer reduces the number of flowers.
- Pinching main branch 5 days before blooming helps primary branches bloom more uniformly.
- Early planting tends to grow lateral branches longer.
- Minimum growing temperature of 15℃(60F)
Regarding the purchase of seeds
Seeds are on sale.
If you are in USA and Canada, please contact to next:
Seed Science INC.
820 Park Row, #691, Salinas, California 93901, U.S.A.
If you are in Japan, Asia, Europe or other regions, please contact us at:
Fukukaen Nursery & Bulb Co.,Ltd.
9-29, Matsubara 2-chome,Naka-ku,Nagoya,460-0017,JAPAN